BMW MINI 2 Button Key Repair Service
Is your BMW MINI 2 Button Key Fob faulty or worn? Remote Key Repairs can fully refurbish your key fob using new housings and internal parts to make your car key fob like new.
This suits the ONE, Cooper and Cooper S. Check with the image to confirm this is the correct repair for you.
We will fit your key blade to the new housing.
This repair services covers many issues. Common faults include:
- Broken casing
- Worn buttons
- Buttons not working
- Key blade snapped or come out
- Water damage
- Battery terminals damaged
- Or simply does not operate the remote locking
What does the repair service include?
- Brand new housing & button pad
- New micro switches on the board
- Battery terminals
- New battery
How do i order?
- Select the repair service you require – be sure to check that you are ordering the correct key fob repair.
- Complete the checkout on our website
- Send us your faulty key fob
- We will carry out your chosen repair and send your refurbished key fob back to you via recorded mail.